Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day 12...a ladybird.

I went to a village called Castle Coombe to take photos this afternoon.
While taking pictures of my daughter who was laid out on a stone structure looking fed up, I spotted a ladybird in a crack.
It was wedged into a crack near the top of a wooden post.
So I got my switched my 100mm lens over to macro as I had been using it as a prime and took a few shots.

When I got the images onto my computer it looks as if the ladybird is actually tied up in strands of spiders web.

I wonder if it is no longer alive.

If you weren't aware, you can click on the picture and see it larger -in fact you can click on all the pictures to see them larger.

12/365

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love macro photography, and often times I am surprised at the details we miss with our naked eye that the camera picks up!

    ReplyDelete